Saturday, May 30, 2009

Do the D.A.N.C.E.

My Fav Picture During That Night. (:

I don't think i'd be coming online that often during this coming week cos of the renovation in this room and my dad just told me his computer is pretty screwed up now. Gives me a reason to go Andrew Paul's house more often to online, yes?

Like every holidays, I'd be spending it with my friends everyday just to catch up with them, like Mangkuk Suetyun who's my holiday kaki-lang. Haven't seen her in ages man. And I really want to make the best out of this holidays, especially with you. :p

Anyone has a one day part time job to offer me? Or anyone wants to learn drums from me? :D

Holidays for 2weeks is not enough. I need to party longer.

random fact: I have bookophobia and examophobia.



*vanwasere. &i'llbeback. terminatorstyle. (:

No comments: