Saturday, May 30, 2009

Boom Boom Pow!


Song of the week for me: Boom Boom Pow. I've a huge secret crush on Fergie since I was young, and now it's not so secret anymore.
Sat-ur-day.
Woke up early in the morning to go for this extreme challenge by ClubEd at Sunway college with Yilin, Sam, XinHui and Sarah Lee. (: It wasn't that extreme except the fact we got to have stamina to run back and forth many times. All I can say, great exercise for the legs and I had some great time just spending the morning with my friends.

Church was tiring for me because of not resting after the competition. The first thing when i saw ZhiWei at church, I told him, " I need to go shopping!" I realised that I don't have anymore nice clothes in my cupboard and i really wanted to get a pair of jeans.

Headed to Cha Cha Pan Mee at Aman Suria after church for dinner. Tasty and resonable price. Planned to go to OU for Terminator Salvation and SHOPPING! :D Retail therapy for me after my exams is goooood for the soul.

Zhiwei and I, tried a couple of jeans andd *Drum Rolls*, we got ourselves each a pair of Skinny Jeans. I guess the price is kinda reasonable so yeah we just bought it anyways. Will leave it for the next post.

Went to Mosin for a drink and headed back to OU at 12ish for the movie. I don't fancy popcorns.
Terminator Salvation, other than the action, the story line was kinda boring because I haven't watch the others. Fell asleep through the movie even though we were sitting at the very first row. I don't reckon you to watch this unless you've watched the rest of Terminator movies or you're up for some action with robotic and shooting sounds cos the movie has full of these stuff. I have a new room mate. And she's big. My room's pretty messed up again cos i was transferring my drums for the guest room to my room. Gonna start renovation in the guest room on Monday so I won't be able to use this room for one week. This gives me a reason to study and get off the computer.

*vanwasere. (:

No comments: