Monday, March 16, 2009

What Have I Been Doing Lately?

From this... and Pn Suritha gave me a warning to cut my hair. To this. Just because the hair stylist did a mistake and she didn't know what is a mo-hawk. I'm going to Thomas and Guys to get my mo-hawk for my next hair cut already.I was inspired by Piet Mondrian. So i took our my colour pencils that i got as my birthday gift when i was standard 3,4 or 5? and started doing stuff.
Tadaaa! I'm not really good in arts lah, but I'm quite happy with the end result. "I'm not good in arts, that's why I'm in science stream. " a joke. Piet Mondrian, asian style. :p

I went for my undang lessons, thank God Foong Kar Mun was there too and she sat beside me all day. or not i'd be bored to death.

Found this picture. I had the worse eye bags ever that day when my bro left to Korea. I was up till 5.30am and i woke up at 6.30am to go to school. Didn't know it was tht bad till i got back from school.

My uncle, Ah Soon jiu jiu got his nokia 5800!I took a reflection on the window of my neighbour's car after LEO's orientation at school. Celine Boo made me all dirty by pouring flour all over me. Got her back by breaking a raw egg on her head.

Just finished my drum lessons with TeckYan's bro and when i looked down from my balcony, guess what these few kids are doing? They're learning how to Break and Skid to stop. The girl in green was the one teaching em. Future Rempits yo!

*vanwasere. (:

No comments: