Friday, March 27, 2009

Today's a Historical Day.

SAMUEL LIM, made history today. Have you ever wondered why is it called history? Cos it was, is and is going to be his story. He finally got his guitar after 3 freaking years. Sam, Andrew, Melvin and myself headed to Bentley after school to get his guitar. And yes, we're jakuns. Taking pictures, acting just like 5years old kids and talking bout male chickens its what we're born to do. I don't have any pictures with me cos it's all with Sam but... I just have to blog bout this cos we wanted him to get a guitar more than he wanted to get it for himself, that's what he told his mom. (: Likee finally, thank you God for finally letting him make up his indecisive mind and we know that he has made the decision. Amen. We were witnesses to this historical day.


I am a Rockstar, I've got my rock moves. But I need You.

*vanwasere. (:

No comments: