Monday, December 22, 2008

A Rather White Christmas..?


Oh Christmas tree, oh christmas tree, of all the trees most lovely
Oh Christmas tree, oh christmas tree, of all the trees most lovely
Each year you bring to me delight, meaning in the christmas night
Oh Christmas tree, oh christmas tree, of all the trees most lovely
O Christmas Tree is a traditional German Carol. The author of the lyrics are unknown as is the composer of the lyrics. The tradition of bringing a tree inside and decorating it with candy, baubles and bells was started in the nineteenth century and is immortalized in the carol O Christmas Tree lyrics.
I googled it. :p
Christmas, Oh Christmas. What does Christmas means to you?
For me, it was the day my Saviour, my King, my Father, my EVERYTHING was born to this place called earth to save us from sin. And i've never regretted believing in this awesome Dude that was born to this earth. I just wanna celebrate the day He was born here and I know He's here for me, with me, in me. I'm gonna live my life just for Him and trust in Him for the rest of my life.
ANYWAYS, it's not wrong to get presents on Christmas too, right? I've bought presents for a couple of people only because i'm like broke now after spending too much on myself. bought 2 shirts just to wear on Christmas. And presents? surprise you all lah. I'm waiting for my presents too, Santa. I've been GOOD.
Things i NEED for Christmas.
*Drumsticks.
*Shoes.
*Clothes.
*Drums stuff. Cymbals.
*umm.. that's all i have in mind now? I need new underwears too. I'm too sleepy to think.
Shouldn't ask for too much cos i shouldn't have high expectations cos it'll only let me down. Oh well, my birthday's coming up to! i need to get my driving licence.
It's freaking 2.52am now. gotta sleep.
BLESSED CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
*vanwasere. (:

No comments: