Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Boo You!

Am I lost in somewhere in the world? Nope, have been in church for the past few days for preparation for camp because THE OH-SO-AWESOME XYZ ENCOUNTER CAMP IS TOMORROW! Like finally.. I'll blog soon i guess? I'll be gone for 4 days. For those of my friends who's gonna leave m'sia for a long long time, I'm surely gonna miss you all. And BOO to all those who's not gonna go for camp. *coughssampatsformfivescoughs* :D

Mommy and Daddy left me and kor kor home alone cos they went honeymoon at China for 2 weeks. They'll only be back on Christmas eve. So if anyone wants to crash in my house, feel free to come by over. With my permission. :p I've got only 200bucks to survive for 2 weeks though. Plus 100bucks as Christmas gift from Daddy. I think i'd spend overboard on food lah. Humph.

Christmas is coming. I've got a long Christmas Wish List. And i've been on retail therapy since on November. Someone gotta control me from spending.

Dear God, I pray that You'll give me what i need and probably some of the things that i want. Amen!

I'll be back. Like how Terminator says.

*vanwasere. (:

No comments: