Saturday, February 23, 2008

Dining with Denise. (:

an awesome day with Denise.
after church yesterday,Denise brought me to go mum-mum. we planned this weeks ago already and yeap it happened. and i can tell u all from my heart. i had one of the best time just learning the word of God from her.
Denise is someone whom i really look up to. In this phase of my life, she has taught me lots of stuff bout life. i've really learnt so much from her and it's really a blessing just to know her in my life. i really can't express how much i appreciate her u know. so Denise! you've been the best sister to me!
".... and let's turn to the book of Galations."
me and denise. (:
the funny pastor.

DENISE LAH SHU TING! THANKS THANKS THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!

1 comment:

Denise Lah said...

AAWWWWW! I've read your entry!
You're a great brother too Ivan! thanks. :)

in His yummy love,
Denise!