Saturday, June 27, 2009

Forgive(n) ?

21 Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?"

22 Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.

Not just 77 times, but 78, 79, 80... times even though your brother (or sister) sins against you.

Stephy
, my super-duper-wooper awesome friend is back from YWAM! Six months not seeing her is long enough, thank God you're back. You're missed laah.

-I had family time. Which was pretty weird cos I don't normally have it anymore. It was alright spending time with my family.

-I'm having a tummy ache because I drank orange juice out of the carton, and it's 4.15am now.

-I should be studying BK right now, a pass would be rewarding. (:

-Ms Oh-So-Sexy voice, rest more drink more. It's starting to pour now and the frog might start singing. Do you feel the facial hair growing? *sticks out tongue*

-LOVE, is a strong word. So is FAITH.

Just because my Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth said so.

*vanwasere.

No comments: