Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bum. 200th post.

This is my kor kor.
His name is Isaac Lim Huan-Wei.
He is 20 years old.
He is a Tech-Geek and he is very good in computer.
He is going back to Korea on Saturday.
& this is how he sleeps.

pretty awesome to have a brother like me huh?

My bro has been back for almost 2 months now but i barely spent time with him cos firstly, I've been spending time with my books and secondly, he goes out every single day. But I'll definitely spend time with him when he's back after my SPM.

Luke 22:46, He said to them, " Why are you sleeping? Get up and pray that you will not fall into temptation."

I've been falling asleep on my books alot and waking up the next day feeling all guilty and stressed up. I've no ideaa why my head hurts so much now & I just want to get through this phase of my life, real quick.

i need a life, right now.
SPM, you're the biggest bum on earth.
*vanwasere. (:

No comments: