Friday, April 3, 2009

Boom Boom Dynamites! This Is So Random.

HELLO MY NAME IS IVAN, AND I GO TO SCHOOL ON MONDAY TILL FRIDAY AND SOMETIMES ON SATURDAY TOO COS I'M SUPPOSED TO AND I DON'T THINK I'VE GOT ANY OTHER CHOICE.

Came back from school today, rushed my add maths work cos tuition was in bout an hour time. Went to tuition all sleepy but was excited cos I was getting my episode 17 of 90210 from Andrew Paul after tuition. Went into his house as if it was my house and said hi to his mom then only his mom realised that i was i in the house. Funny much. Headed home and went straight to the computer and watched this episode. We've been waiting for it for almost a month or so.

In this episode, Silver had gone crazy cos of this crazy thing called *jeng jeng jeng* LOVE. I don't wanna spoil the episode for people who havent watch it too so yeah watch it to know what's happening.

Boo, Silver is pretty okaaaaay? Gold, okay okay only lah.

Oh oh, and everytime i go to Celine's blog, it's always bout Gossip girl. LOL, know why i don't watch it? Cos the actresses are old. at least 90210 got younger chicks like silver. :D
Didn't really study much this week due to phototaking session for 2 days. This was Wednesday, when i was in class when everyone were in the library after staying in the hall all day long. Ivan says, " Rotten students, SMILE!" then these few monkeys gave me really big smiles. haha. Guitar hero on Andrew's Nintendo DS.
Woots te 10k drums, yes?

And currently, I'm using this phone, Samsung Omnia. It's Andrew's. :p My dad wants it that's why its with me, I didn't steal it don't worry.And yes, these pictures had been on my desktop for a very long time. Remember those days when we play Playstation 1? Oh yes, Nike HAD made a pair of Air Force 1's and now they're making it again. Kids like us shouldn't even think bout these babies home cos it costs at least a grand.

Sexy laaah.

I don't think I'll be blogging anytime soon, i hope? cos of exams. Do keep me in your prayers cos I really need it. Amen!

kaythanksbye.

*vanwasere. (:

No comments: