Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sick, Soulja Boy and Wisdom Tooth.


I FOUND MY SUPER SOAKER! Hydro War Party people who are invited, get ready to get Super Soaked!

You can check out HuiYing's blog to check out more of me there cos she loves me oh-so-much therefore she put oh-so-many pitures of me in her blog, i think.

Guess SPM is finally hitting me on the head that i fell so sick since Saturday. Dang, today's Tuesday, I've gotta get well by Chinese New Year so i can enjoy it and eat some yummy pork, halal bro halal, yummy grandma's cooking and enjoy the time with my cuzzies and family. It's not nice being sick. I lie on bed all day long cos my head is pounding like crazy due to the stupid scorching ultra violet heat rays from the oh-so-magnificient Sun. Gahhhh!

Skipped school yesterday. Woke up a tad bit late in the afternoon cos i get all dizzy when i walk. Youtubed all day long and i watched this dude and i stalked my Alyssa Bernal!



Aku nak jadi Soulja Boy!
Alyssa's mine.

Oh, i probably got sick cos my wisdom tooth just grew maybe a couple of days ago. It's kinda annoying and the worse thing bout it is I can't grow anymore. Bahhh, that pretty much sucked.

That's all for now. Might head to the doc later and i'd probably say, "what's up, doc?" loser.

one more, they make me feel lousy.


*vanwasere. (:

No comments: