Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year Peeps!

KA BEE BA BOOM!


The sound of the firecrackers. Super LOUD that's for sure. They're burning money to make noise. Oh! The sound of the lion dance too! Those beats, I've already recognized it since i was young because it's so similar. i could probably play it if you give me the gong too. :p

Anyways, as you all know I've been really sick throughout this week. No matter how geeky and nerdy you all think I am, I did not study at all. Not because I don't want to, but i just cant. So what do i do when I'm all bored and lonely? Play LOCOROCO 2! I finally completed the game yesterday morning when i woke up. Blehs.
So yeah, that's bout it. No Ang Paos from Dad's side this year cos my grandpa passed away last year. I am missing him. Nevertheless, my birthday is coming up. Teehee.

*vanwasere. (:

No comments: