Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm Still Ivan Lim Huan-Wen.

READ PEOPLE READ. *STARES AT YOU*

A whole new fresh start to kick out this year. Putting year 2008 behind and marching forth this tragic yet exciting year. Nevertheless, I'm still Ivan.

I just read through my journal just now and i can say i've grown quite abit in my life. Was trying to live the best of myself last year and i hope i did achieve that, but i'm definitely striving for a better year in year 2009.

Main focus for this year? What else, SPM. Study, Pork, Mad. Yeah this is so driving me crazy. I'm nervous bout this big exam which isn't so big to some people last year and i don't know why. But I know that i need God's strength to keep me going through this year. And living the best out of my life is definitely one of resolutions for this year.

I have to admit i haven't been spending time with myself throughout this holidays. Haven't been thinking bout my own life and i think everyone just need some time off to spend some time with yourself if you get what i mean? It gets you thinking lots and reflect upon your own life. I've only manage to give myself a break today and i do hope it's not too late. School's tomorrow. *everyone screams, cries, sighs...* Peeps, it's not that bad going to school what, look at it positively. You get to see your friends and gain knowledge.

As it's the last year of high school for me, I'm gonna appreciate every single moment of it for sure. Study smart and not hard is the motto i live with. Sow and you will reap like what the bible and uncle chan says.

I have a purpose in life that is to live for Jesus. And i wanna be the best for Him. Amen!

P/S, Oh yeah, i wanted to put the title for this post as i pierced my ear before i shaved my moustache. Cos it really did happen. Maybe next post! Till then.

*vanwasere. (: still living my life in FAITH.

No comments: