Friday, September 5, 2008

Rest In Peace, Ah Gong.


We've got it from our Ah Ma and Ah Gong. (sings in i've got it from my mama's tune)

Right after i came back from curve with Nenlin, my mom told me that she got a call from my aunt, saying my grandpa(Ah Gong) wasn't breathing anymore as he was lying on the hospital bed. I didn't expect it to happen so fast. It's like i'm taking another breath of life and he just breathed his last breath of life. When my mom told me bout it, it didn't struck me at first. I was like, oh.. i dont have Ah Gong no more. Before we knew that they was no hope anymore to bring Ah Gong back to life, my mom was rushing me to pack everything to get back to Johor so i can at least say goodbye to my Ah Gong. But it was too late.

Went to church after that for prayer meeting, suddenly this rush of emotions hit me so hard that i just burst into tears when i thought bout my Ah Gong. I was tearing like as if i had a waterfall as my eyes. He really means alot to me.

Although during these last few years of his life he can't really talk cos he was weak, we know that he loves us all, from the oldest to the youngest. When we were still kids, i can still remember how he looked like when we went back to hometown. It was the joyful and cheerful him and Ah Ma welcoming us. held our hand and knowing we're part of both of them.

Ah Gong and Ah Ma's house. My dad lived here since he was young.

The 'AH GONG PARADE'. Our family walked on a parade with only socks on in the middle of the road in the village with friends of our family. It was really cool cos we had a band of marchers playing songs leading the way and everyone on the road has to stop to let us walk.

The burning of sacrifices.

This picture of my Ah Ma and Ah Gong when they were young. Prolly this picture was taken some 30-40 years ago or so. They're one BEAUTIFUL AWESOME COUPLE.

I <3 my Ah Gong.
I believe i'll see you in heaven one day as you've accepted Jesus as Christ into your life when you were in the hospital bed. (: Praise God!

*cheers. (:

No comments: