Friday, July 3, 2009

Blind Faith?


How can you have blind faith in something for which there is not a scrap of evidence?
Well, the answer is you can't.
If you could prove it, it wouldn't be faith.
You can only have faith in what you don't know.
That's what faith is.

-A Lomo camera would be awesome for me.

-We celebrated my brother's birthday and I'm a lil dizzy now.
-I love my brother.
-I like you. Love is still a strong word.
-John Mayer's awesome. So is Jason Mraz.
-Everything's that revolving around me is sucky.
-Sara Leong is back from Aussie! :D Wifeyy.
-Junkyard Invaders' gonna blast the stage on July 26th.
-I just need to sleep it thru tonight.
-My mommy's awesome.
-So are youu. (:
-Kirsten's gonna teach me bout camera cos she's awesome too.
-There's gotta be more to life, Sings Stacie Orrico.
-Life can be good and bad at the same time. It's just a matter how we look at life.

*vanwasere. (:

No comments: