Thursday, July 10, 2008

happy birthday kor kor!

Isaac Lim Huan-Wei. a smart comp business student geek who doesn't look like one. i've been growing up with him since i as born. he has been always the big brother and never fails to be one. no one can ever replace him. EVER! i've learnt so much with him and without him there's definitely a spot in my life that needs to be filled. i rely on him so much and he's always there for me no matter what happens. i appreciate my kor so much and although we do quarrel a lil bit, i mean if siblings dont fight with each other then there's a problem between them already. heh. anyways our quarrels usually die down after at most maybe... 10 mins? i love him cos he's patient with me, always tolerating with the annoying me and giving in to his younger brother. his birthday was on 3rd of July. late post! once again...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOR KOR!

had a birthday surprise for him after surprising him at the western food place.
second birthday surprise...
*ring ring ring* kor opens the door.

SURPRISE!!! and he sees PURDY! and the rest of them! happy happy joy joy!

homosapiens who loves him. :p

peace, my brother!


*cheers. (:

No comments: